COVID-19 UPDATES, INFORMATION, AND RESOURCES
As we navigate the rest of this semester, we want to make sure to provide you with the most updated information and resources. Please take note of the following:
- Our office will be closed. All staff is telecommuting now, so if you need anything from the staff please email them during regular business hours, 9AM to 5PM. Staff contact information can be found HERE.
- Our building will be closed to the public and locked.
- Convocation and Commencement (the “graduation ceremonies”) that were scheduled for early May have been officially postponed. This was a decision made by the Utah System of Higher Education in order to comply with the CDC social distancing recommendations due to COVID-19. Students graduating in Spring and Summer will still get their degrees conferred and their diplomas will arrive in the mail to the address on their CIS page.
- Our academic advisor, Amarilys Scott, can still meet with students virtually or talk on the phone. To make an appointment, click HERE.
- All History Department sponsored events have been CANCELLED.
Please visit the University's Covid-19 Website for the most recent updates and available resources.